Monday, November 11, 2013

Are You Bitsripped? Go LOL on Social Media

Get your cartoon version :) 

You Gonna Be Bitstripped NEXT :) 


I know that you really love to do some prank to your friends even to your strict teachers? It has crossed the boundary and had got all over your social media too. 

I bitsripped my friend JAY! 

Are you bitstripped on FB? I'm not. But One of my friends threatened me of bitsripping me soon. So, I'm really worried cause what would be that? BOOM. Actually, earlier today I have bitstripped him hard. 

But, Why is this going so viral?

Bitsrips has appeared on social media with its hooking slogan "Instant Comics Starring You and Your Friends". Actually, it makes your figures into the complete cartoons with several customization/ modification over your body parts. So, you of course gonna laugh out loud. 

I had been visiting my homepage and got notifications from one celebrity who had topped the lists of my favorite (Malvika Subba)-- she had been bitsripping her hubby too. Isn't it funny?  This is what I had found on her timeline. 
I saw Malvika Subba bitstripping Priyanka Karki :D 


Besides that, the team of Bitstrips has further added that "Social Media has never been funnier". Yes indeed, yours and your friend's timeline would be bitstripped soon then you would start giggling sooner. 

You can get this app on iTunes store and Google App store. It has been just few days that it has been flying all over Facebook too. 

Be AWARE! Stay Awake. 

But stay awake. It has been also reported that this app could be acting as the spyware too. According to callthecops.net (America's 27th most trusted source for public safety news) "Bitstrips, the fun cartoon generation app growing in popular on social media,is it turns out a Trojan horse from the NSA to tap your Facebook feed and cell 
phone. Edward Snowden in his most recent disclosure revealed the origin of the 
bitstrip program."

There came the investment on Bitsrips too!
It’s going sensational over social media though there is the threat of spying from NSA. Likewise, another story has brought the great twist in it where as Asia’s richest man Li Ka-Shing has invested over this app.

My friend JAY is a music lover and this is how he bitsripped his brother. LOL

According to news.com.au, “After Li Ka-Shing’s Horizon Ventures disclosed it had invested in Bitstrips, a Facebook app that allows you to create cartoons of yourself, an avatar appeared on the firm’s website which seemed to depict Mr Li himself.”  

Now, Choice is yours. But, I really enjoyed it making fun of myself and my friends. Wanna give it a try? Stay Awake with the spyware. You can’t stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment